- No Excuses!
- Never try to explain why things cannot be done, try to make it work.
- Do not worry about problems which do not exist yet.
- Do it now.
- To do it now starts with a crisis most of the time.
- Aim to do it right the first time – all the time.
- Improvement should be followed up continuously, criticism comes later.
- Take the current situation as the worse.
- Monitor very carefully waste problems.
- Start now.
- Do not over produce paperwork.
- Correct faults straight away on the base.
- To have no capacity means a lack of brains and willingness.
- Use your creativity and not your money. Or you have to work harder.
- Adjusting is bad. Adjusting means to give the worker an unsolved problem.
- Destroy old ways of thinking.
- Make haste while the sun shines, you cannot make money just by counting it.
- Spend more time actually doing things, rather than thinking about it.
- Always go to the real root cause and ask a why question at least five times.
- There is always room for improvement.
- Time is the shadow of doing things.
- The amount of changes relies on the ability of the person in charge.
- Orders without deadlines should be ignored.
- Try always to make things much easier for the next process.
- Transfer unproductive work into productive work.
Improvements start with you and not with somebody else, so let us do it now! Contact me for a no obligation meeting :
Telephone: +353 64 6628000
Mobile: +353 87 6133333